Cybersecurity Management Tool
With a CSA (cybersecurity management tool), you can get the tool to ensure security management in your organization.
- Supports the MKB (Cybersecurity Manager) agenda
- Assessment of compliance of cybersecurity against Slovak legislation
- Organization of security
- Identification and registration of assets of ZS
- Map of the context of ZS assets
- Identifying threats and vulnerabilities
- Risk analysis
- Risk assessment
- Risk management plan
- Continuity plan
- Supplier reviews
Deployment in 3 steps:
- Activate the CSA console
- Configure basic settings
- Management of cybersecurity processes
- Providing insight into the cybersecurity status of your organization.
- Help to identify hidden threats and vulnerabilities.
- Prioritizing where the greatest risks are.
- Supporting the monitoring of the implementation of security measures. After application measures, you immediately know how this change has affected your overall cybersecurity level.
- One of the main advantages of the tool is the long-term monitoring of cyber status security in the organization, including its changes.
- The application consists of individual thematic sections (modules) that overlap, therefore creating a comprehensive picture of the cyber level safety.
- Output materials are used to improve your level of cybersecurity as well as documents for supervisory authorities (NSA, ÚPVII)