The controller of your personal data is the company RHOMBUS, s.r.o., Einsteinova Business Center, 851 01 Bratislava – Petržalka, Slovak Republic, which operates the company website www.rhombus.sk . The controller processes your personal data and determines how long the personal data will be processed and for what purpose. It also determines the processors that it may use to process personal data.
What personal data do we process and why
We process your personal data mainly in order to actively communicate with you and at the same time provide the highest quality content.
Personal data archivation
We will archive your personal data for as long as we give your consent, as long as we have a legitimate interest in storing it, or as long as effective legislation imposes such an obligation on us. After the specified retention period of personal data has expired, your personal data will be destroyed. Below in the “Your rights” section, your right to erasure is described.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
The contact form processes personal data in the scope of name, surname and e-mail address.
Transfer of personal data outside the European Union
Your personal data is processed exclusively in the European Union or in the Member States that ensure the protection of personal data on the basis of a decision of the European Commission.
Security and privacy
We have taken technical measures to ensure the security of personal data by encrypting data transmission using the HTTPS protocol (a green lock that is next to our URL) and secured your personal data in accordance with Art. 32 GDPR Regulation.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data from www.rhombus.sk and to further exercise your following rights:
- Find out whether www.rhombus.sk personal data are processed and, if so, what are the personal data and the reason for their processing
- Right to rectification of personal data – in this way you have the opportunity to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you
- Right to erase personal data – allows you to ask us to delete personal data if there is no reason for us to continue to process it
- Right to data portability – you have the possibility to transfer your personal data in electronic and structured form from www.rhombus.sk to another entity
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data – you can ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data for a certain period of time, for example if you want us to demonstrate its accuracy or the reason for processing it
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data – you have the right to object when personal data are processed on the grounds that the processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party, if these interests are overridden by the interests or rights of the data subject requiring the protection of personal data, in particular if the data subject is a child. Furthermore, you can also object if personal data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, including objecting to the fact that you are subject to a decision that is based solely on automated processing of personal data, including profiling
- Right to withdraw consent – if we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – the supervisory authority in the field of personal data protection is the Office for Personal Data Protection, to which you can contact if you believe that your personal data are not processed in accordance with the applicable legislation.
How to contact us
If you have a privacy protection request, please contact us via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.